Sunday 10 January 2010

Tarzan!

Tarzan is my favourite Disney movie of all time... after Hercules. Something made me want to watch it today so that I had something to procrastinate with. I haven't finished watching it yet, but when I'm done I will be posting caps from some of the layout designs because they're absolutely stunning. It's a shame I am no don in Maya or I would have tried persuading my group that I could make some kind of jungle themed environment. But thinking about all those leaves and having to model them/copy and paste them just gives me a headache! Either way, I think the layout designs for that movie are wonderful. Incredibly inspirational!

Here is one I found on the net, just because I don't like posting without having pictures to show. =)

It's art from the Aristocats!

No comments:

Post a Comment