Sunday 10 January 2010

The best website for this project, possibly ever?

ANIMATION BACKGROUNDS DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM

You have been told.

Examples of what you'll find on this great site:

Layouts from the Black Cauldron.





Beauty and the Beast






Hercules






I almost forgot to say "and much, much more". For where would we be without that? I've got to say I really love the designs for the Aristocats and 101 Dalmations.

[EDIT]
So I've just had a good look around this blog and it appears this guy doesn't blog about 3D environment designs. But I don't think that matters. If you're looking for inspiration this is definitely a great place to start.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I saw you comment on the Seven Camels blog saying you downloaded the FAC PDFs before they were taken down. I was wondering if you can send me the files? Not all of them, just the Anatomy chapters, Drapery/Folds, Head and Hands, Color, maybe even the landscape and composition ones if you can. It would mean a lot to me since I was currently doing anatomy studies from them and I was kinda disappointed when they got taken down. :[

    By the way, thanks for posting these backgrounds and links. That's a great site

    ReplyDelete