Monday 8 February 2010

Colour Stuff







Even more colour exploration, because the pallete I made before just didn't work. It looked nice when you had the colours together as just fancy little blocks, but when you applied it to the room something was seriously off. I'm finding it damned difficult to come up with something satisfying! But here's what I've gone through today.

I tried to come up with seperate palettes for the bed and the rug and walls etc, but not having any concept to work with kind of shoots the whole damn thing to hell. I drew some concepts up and put them on the blog, but no one gave me any input so I think maybe they were crap. It's Gregory's job to come up with the concepts, but he hasn't been in in a long time and we don't have any idea what he's working on. This means that we've had to take on the role of concept artists ourself, as well as all the other roles we were assigned in the first place.

Group input is poor at the moment. Everyone is just getting on with there own thing, but no one is giving each other constructive criticism, which means things are a little bit all over the place. Not as tight as they probably should be. Hopefully it will work out a lot better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment